These are beautiful candles created in the UK. They give off an authentic fragrance and burn cleanly.
- We have an assortment of fragrances
- Warm minced pie . delightful spicy fragrance with edible notes of cooked apple, pear and cherry, steeped in a rich warming brandy with hints of cinnamon, enveloped by rich buttery notes and sweet vanilla.
- Christmas eve. T’was the night before Christmas and all through the house tiptoed the tantalisingly festive scent of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove, with rich sugared apples and candied fruit.
- Christmas Spice. Zesty top notes of orange and cherry leading onto a heart of cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom, on a base of vanilla.
- Cinnamon and orange. Christmas in a candle! A rich and evocative fragrance balancing the warm earthy scent of cinnamon bark with zesty orange oil and clove.
Burn time: up to 20 hours
Dimensions: approx. 7.5 cm (d) x 4.3 cm (h)
Made in: the little fishing village of Flookburgh in Cumbria.
Other: The artisan candles are vegan friendly and our fragrances are not tested on animals. The candles are made by hand with each candle individually hand poured.
To get the best from your candle: trim the wick to 5 mm before every burn and burn the candle for up to 3 hours each time to melt all the wax surface. Please follow the safe use instructions on the base of each candle.