Brand: Craze London
- Gorgeous Smooth Italian Leather Hand Made in Florence. Co-ordinating and or Contrasting Purses Available.
- Zipped Main Compartment with Center Zipped Compartment Splitting Main Compartment in Two. Zipped Rear Outer Compartment.
- Height 16 cm (6.5"), Width 16 cm (6.5"), Top Depth 1 cm (0.5"), Bottom Depth 7.5 cm (3"),
- Fully fabric lining inside with centre zip pocket
- Detachable long shoulder strap; Silver tone metalware
Details: This micro bag is made in Florence from high quality Italian supple leather, with silver metal work. Inside, the main compartment is divided into two, by a centre, zipped compartment, and there is a further zipped pocket in the lining. The shoulder strap is detachable, but not adjustable. This bag is available in a wide range of colours including purple, blues, red, pink and light grey, as well as two tone options, please let us know if you would like more information. The approximate dimensions are width 17cm, Height 17cm and depth 9cm at the base. Due to the bags being handmade, you will find variations in colour, softness, and the grain of the leather, as they are prepared using traditional Florentine techniques. These variations are characteristics of traditional Italian manufacturing, and are a renowned feature of authentic real leather. Most bags will come with a stamp and/or label saying Vere Pelle or Borse in Pelle, translated, this means Real Leather, and Made from Leather. All photo's are taken using 5500k bright daylight photography lamps to illuminate the subject. Colours do vary on different computers and monitors/phones/tablets and will depend on your settings, therefore pictures can appear different to the product. Some bags may come with a faint smell that is not the leather, this will be either due to the tanning of the leather, or glue, for bags that are glued and stitched, this is normal and will wear off quickly. The Product shown in the pictures is a size 8/10, however she is very petite, so the bag may appear larger than when you receive it.